Designed to deliver the inimitable sound of the flagship Neve 88RS console, the 8803 Dual Equaliser’s circuitry is based on the classic Neve 8108 topology. Balanced Inputs and ±20dB trim are followed by two 12dB per octave filters. The High-Pass Filter has a variable corner frequency from 25Hz to 300Hz, and the Low-Pass Filter has a range of 3kHz-15kHz. The four bands of equalisation offer selectable shelving and switchable Q on the high and low bands, with continuously variable Q on the mid frequency bands. Frequency selection is variable on all bands within the ranges 33Hz-440Hz, 120Hz-2kHz, 0.8kHz-9kHz and 1.5kHz-18kHz.
For modern producers and engineers looking to shape and develop sounds with unrivalled sonic purity and musicality, the 8803 Dual Channel Equaliser is the preeminent choice.
- Revered equalization circuitry derived from classic 8108 design and flagship 88RS analogue console
- Hand-built and hand-wired by Neve in Burnley, England
- +/-20dB Input trim
- High pass filter 25Hz to 300Hz 12dB per octave
- Low pass filter 3kHz to 15kHz 12dB per octave
- EQ High 1.5k to 18kHz, selectable Shelving/Bell, selectable Hi Q
- EQ Mid High 0.8kHz to 9kHz, Q range: 0.3 to 7 continuously variable
- EQ Mid Low 120Hz to 2kHz, Q range: 0.3 to 7 continuously variable
- EQ Low 33Hz to 440Hz, selectable Shelving/Bell, selectable Hi Q
- EQ bypass switch
- USB port for recall of settings via Mac or PC and control software
- XLR input combination jack, +4dBu, -10dBV
- XLR and parallel jack outputs
- External 100V-250V power supply