Perfect for vocals, ADR and Foley Recording, the 4081 features make it the number one choice for any studio, OB truck or live stage environment.
Every function of the 4081 can be controlled directly from the front panel or by remote control using a Mac or Intel based computer with Neve Remote Control software. This provides a simple and elegant solution for users of ProTools, Nuendo, Cubase and similar DAW systems. Multiple 4081 units can be linked together to create up to 64 independent channels of Mic Preamps or Line Level inputs – all controlled from a single computer.
An optional Digital card provides a FireWire/AES interface with four channels of A/D conversion to either AES or FireWire. An insert point is available before the A/D converter on each channel to allow external, analogue Outboard equipment to be switched into the signal path. Four channels of AES-to-analogue or FireWire-to-analogue conversion are also available.
An optional 19" rack-mount kit is also available and can be used to securely mount one or two 4081 units into a 19" rack enclosure.
- Legendary Neve microphone preamp design
- Four genuine 1081 Mic preamp channels in a single 9.5” wide unit
- Two units can be fastened together to provide 8-channels in a 19” unit with optional 19" rack-mount kit
- Remote control using a Mac/Intel computer and Neve Remote Control software
- XLR Mic input can be switched between Mic and electronically balanced Line
- Switchable 48V Phantom power supply
- Digital I/O Option: Firewire/AES interface with four channels of A/D conversion to either AES or FireWire and 4 channels of D/A conversion. Analogue Insert (pre A/D converter) per channel.