Now crafted in England by Neve engineers, the classic 2264A is available again.
Not only does it retain the original 2264A’s unique sonic characteristics by using the same architecture, matching components and original hand-wound transformers as its historic counterpart, but it is also available in both vertical and horizontal orientations. Being electrically and mechanically the same D.L.1 format as the Neve 1073 and 1084 Mic/Pre modules, the 2264A can be inserted into any compliant console or rack that houses the 1073 or 1084 module types.
- Classic mono limiter/compressor, available in Vertical or Horizontal orientations
- Transformer-coupled circuits used in Input,
- Bridge-driver, Side-chain and Output stages
- Independent Limiter and Compressor IN/OUT selectors
- BYPASS switch connects input terminals directly to output terminals
- Multiple units can be linked together to provide multi-unit side-chain control from a single unit
- Analogue meter with approximate PPM ballistics indicates 0dB to 20dB of gain reduction