Welcome to the Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 – a pro keyboard with fully weighted, hammer-action keys. The KOMPLETE KONTROL software is constantly evolving, and the latest software update is the biggest yet. It introduces Native Kontrol Standard® (NKS) – a new plug-in format which unlocks KOMPLETE KONTROL so that third-party instruments can access the Light Guide, Smart Play features, and more – with all instrument parameters intelligently mapped. VST support opens the gates to your entire software instrument library.
Record the output of KOMPLETE KONTROL’s Smart Play features directly into a DAW for further tweaking. Send MIDI to hardware synths and access software instruments and external gear from one controller – a great way to use the arpeggiator. Use the Controller Editor to adjust touch strip behavior, configure keyboard splits with Light Guide visual feedback, and create custom templates. You can even use the keyboard in standalone mode to control your favorite hardware – in the studio or on stage
- The KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards augment and advance how you play and compose with a number of unique innovations
- Browse and load your entire library of KOMPLETE and VST instruments from a single, unified interface
- Native Map® technology automatically maps all key parameters for each KOMPLETE or NKS instrument to the touch-sensitive controller knobs
- The innovative LEDs above the keys mirror key switches and sound and sample types across the keyboard for all KOMPLETE and NKS instruments
- Smart Play lets you play chords with single keys or map the keyboard to musical scales, and create melodies at the touch of a button with the advanced arpeggiator