Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol opens up the full potential of Komplete. Feel the world’s most advanced software instruments come to life under your fingertips – more intuitive, expressive, and inspirational than ever before.
Browse and load sounds with the push of a button – Komplete Kontrol manages the entire Komplete universe in a single plug-in, thanks to the tag-based browsing system.
Don’t lose time mapping parameters to the keyboard. Native Map™ technology automatically maps all key parameters for each Komplete Instrument to the touch-sensitive controller knobs. Everything you need to sculpt your sound – at your fingers and ready for your creativity.
The innovative Light Guide™ shows you key switches, zones and more in full color, depending on the instrument – key color corresponds to cell color in battery 4, for example. The lights also provide performance feedback – see scales, chords, and arpeggios light up across the keyboard.
Play chords with single keys or map the entire keyboard to musical scales. Create melodies at the touch of a button with the advanced arpeggiator – optimized for hands-on performance. And bend, warp and automate sounds like never before with the highly flexible touch strips.
Komplete Kontrol S-series keyboards were designed and built for Komplete 10 and Komplete 10 Ultimate – the most powerful tools available for production, sound design, and film, TV, and game scoring. The keyboards are also compatible with Komplete 9 and Komplete 9 Ultimate.
In the Box: Keyboard, power supply unit, USB cable, e-Voucher ($25.00, valid for all downloadable software from the NI Online Shop. Read e-voucher terms and conditions.) Driver (only required on Windows), Controller Editor, Setup Guide and manuals supplied as downloads.
- Komplete Browser and Native Map™ turn Komplete into a physical instrument
- Semi-weighted Fatar keybed with aftertouch in a choice of 25, 49, or 61 keys
- First-of-its-kind Light Guide™ system and unique Clear View display
- Windows 7 or 8, Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 or 10.9, Intel® Core™ 2 Duo
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large Kontact Instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Requires power connection (adapter included)
- Dimensions: 274.3 x 85.8 x 506.5 mm
- Weight: 3.25 kg
Advanced functionality in the following hosts:
- Ableton Live 9.1.4
- Cubase 7.5.1
- Nuendo 6.0.7
- Logic X 10.0.7