Native Instruments KOMPLETE 11 is the world’s leading collection for music production, performance, and sound design. All the tools you need – any production task, any type of music, anything you can imagine. Delve into an enormous collection of 45 inspiring and innovative virtual instruments and effects. Radical synthesizers, classic drums, larger-than-life sampled instruments, and avant-garde sound design plus the world’s leading sampling and synthesis platforms REAKTOR and KONTAKT. All at a fraction of the combined cost of the individual components.
When you feel the creative spark, you need ways to quickly translate your ideas into new sounds and music. But updating software, setting up hardware controls, managing a sound library, and other tasks can pull you out of the moment and douse the flame. KOMPLETE helps keep the creative fire burning – with dramatically simplified instrument management and total, immediate hardware integration, your musical environment is ready whenever you are.
Single Point of Access
Native Access lets you download, install, and update all your Native Instruments software from one single intuitive application. Whether you bought a box or a download, it’s easy to keep your environment in shape. Install what you need, when you need it. New software can be activated automatically, and you can quickly add serial numbers for new hardware. And once you’re set up, get software updates with a single click. Native Access lets you stay focused on what’s important – your music.
The included KOMPLETE KONTROL software provides a convenient, centralized browser for all your sounds. Browse and load your entire library – all your KOMPLETE, Native Kontrol Standard® (NKS), and VST instruments – from a single plug-in. Tag-based browsing and a clear interface help you find the right sounds quickly.
But it’s not just a browser: KOMPLETE KONTROL software also lets you set up scales and chord maps, and gives you an advanced arpeggiator. And it allows total integration with NI hardware, for ultimate playability and responsiveness.
DIRECT CONTROL – IMMEDIATE PLAYABILITY
Add a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard or MASCHINE to your environment and tap into deep integration with KOMPLETE and all DAWs – right out of the box. With key functions pre-mapped to the hardware, there’s no configuration necessary. Browse and load KOMPLETE instruments and all NKS-ready plug-ins straight from the hardware. Use the Light Guide on your S-Series keyboard to quickly visualize key switches, sample mappings, keyboard splits, and even scales and harmonies. This intrinsic integration gives you direct, immediate control – your hardware becomes whatever instrument you’ve loaded.
NKS – A STANDARD FOR INTEGRATION
Integration extends beyond your KOMPLETE collection. Thanks to the NKS extended plug-in format, you get deep-level integration with NI instruments and those from other plug-in builders.
The format effectively opens up KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards and MASCHINE hardware to ALL plug-in builders. NKS has already been widely adopted by dozens of leading instrument designers, and the list is growing fast. Manufacturers using NKS carefully design the mappings, tags, and performance of their instruments to deliver an immediate and responsive experience – just load an instrument and start playing.
KOMPLETE 11 expands your sonic palette with an array of acclaimed synthesizers. Shape your perfect sound with FORM, MASSIVE, MONARK, FM8, and other cutting-edge synthesizers. Build custom instruments with the new REAKTOR 6 Blocks. Includes:
- ABSYNTH 5
- REAKTOR PRISM
- REAKTOR SPARK
- RETRO MACHINES MK2
Discover the latest sampled and acoustic sounds with the newly refreshed KONTAKT 5 sampler* plus the stunning UNA CORDA, exotic INDIA, pristine STRUMMED ACOUSTIC guitar, and more. Includes:
- UNA CORDA
- THE GRANDEUR
- THE MAVERICK
- THE GENTLEMAN
- THE GIANT
- ABBEY ROAD 60S DRUMMER
- STUDIO DRUMMER
- DISCOVERY SERIES: INDIA
- DISCOVERY SERIES: WEST AFRICA
- VINTAGE ORGANS
- SCARBEE A200
- SCARBEE MARK I
- SCARBEE CLAVINET/PIANET
- SESSION GUITARIST - STRUMMED ACOUSTIC
- SCARBEE MM BASS
- SESSION HORNS
- SESSION STRINGS
- KINETIC METAL
Studio and Creative Effects
Sculpt, tweak, and tailor your sound with studio-grade effects REPLIKA, SUPERCHARGER, the SOLID MIX series, and more. And discover the limitless virtual effect chains in GUITAR RIG 5, for raw premium tone. Includes:
- TRANSIENT MASTER
- SOLID EQ
- SOLID BUS COMP
- SOLID DYNAMICS
- GUITAR RIG 5 PRO
- THE FINGER
- TRAKTOR'S 12
- Mac OS X 10.10 or 10.11 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- 10 GB free disk space (122 GB for complete installation)
An internet connection is required to install and activate the products in this KOMPLETE bundle. Once installed, all products can be used offline. Certain products may require additional free downloads. Changes in compatibility with third-party products may depend on restrictions Native Instruments cannot influence.
- Audio Units
- Core Audio
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
- Installation files
- PDF manuals of all 45 products
- $25.00 e-voucher valid at the NI Online Shop 3 months after KOMPLETE 11 activation - read e-voucher terms and conditions
- 10 GB free disk space / 122 GB for complete installation. Specific requirements vary depending on the individual program.
- The applications require 6 GB of free disk space, the libraries of all sample instruments in this bundle require 116 GB. Note that the total uncompressed size of all libraries is 155 GB. Most libraries are installed in a compressed form using advanced KONTAKT Lossless Sample Compression. They only expand to their full size during use and thus take up less space on your hard drive when inactive.
- This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated before full functionality is available.
- All products included within a single edition of a KOMPLETE 11 bundle are part of one user license and can only be used as a single entity. A maximum of three installations on three machines are allowed as long as only one installation is used at any given time. The individual products cannot be resold separately.