With the Mytek Dante DSD DIO-Sonoma Card installed, 8x192 ADDA converter can function in native DSD64 (2.8MHz) and DSD128 (5.6MHz) direct stream digital 1 bit audio format it provides 8 channels of native AD and DA DSD conversion, far superior in sound quality to almost any other DSD converter. The card comes with Sonoma 8 channel glass optical DSD interface and with 8 channel SDIF electrical interface (same as in DSD SDIF card). Sonoma interface can be used with Sonoma DAW, Meitner optical DSD I/Os, Playback Design optical DSD interface and Mytek Manhattan HiFi DAC.
Both optical and SDIF outputs are simultaneous, while input can be selected with DIP switch #1 on top of the card.
The card comes with 1m long SDIF BNC snake which can be connected to Tascan DA3000 and DA1000 DSD master recorders, Pyramix Mykeronos DAW and other SDIF capable equipment.
- Up to 64 channels transfer on one FW connection at 48k (32@96k , 16@192k)
- Up tp 24 bit/ 192kHz PCM
- FW400/800/Thunderbolt compatible
- low latency (1 sample) onboard cue mixer
- FW400>800 cable included
- Thunderbolt to FW adapter included
- Mytek TC driver for Mac OSX and Win 7/8 with mixer control panel and firmware update panel
- Drivers available for download on Mytek website