The Mix Pack 5 package contains everything needed to provide individual stereo mixes and multi-track recording for five musicians. Using up to 10 local inputs from myMix- and 16 from an IEX16L input expander there are 26 audio channels to select from. All devices get connected with a CAT5* cable to the Power8 switch. Connect your audio inputs to the IEX16L and/or myMix and start.
- 5 myMix, 1 IEX16L, 1 Power8
- 26 audio inputs (16 + 5 x 2)
- 5 x Multi-Track Recording and Playback
- Includes mic stand adapters and power supplies
- Also available as Mix Pack 5A with IEX16L-A for digital inputs in ADAT format.
With the Power8 switch, you can easily expand the system by adding three more myMix and/or the myMix Control, or a second IEX16 input expander. The GB uplink port on the Power8 switch allows to connect to a second switch- all plug and play.
The system example is showing a MixPack5 or 5A being used for 4 vocalists and 7 musicians.*CAT5 and audio input cables are not included in the package.