myMixCONTROL is a tool for engineers working with larger myMix systems, or the system integrator to set-up dedicated myMix systems that require special settings and function locking. The myMix CONTROL software is a web browser interface located on the myMix PLUG computer. It can be accessed from any device that runs a web browser through a Wi-Fi or LAN connection. The myMix PLUG hosts web server, transfers the data between the computer/tablet and the myMix devices and has local memory to save complete projects and other data.
- Access from any device with a web browser (computer, tablet, smart phone)
- Save changes over time by saving
- Loading entire projects with all device data
- Remote editing
- Copy mixes for other players or future use
- Internal WiFi access point or access through LAN connection
- Built-in memory for hundreds of projects