Driven by popular demand, three coveted audio processors developed by MOTU are now available for RTAS, Audio Units, and VST3 host software on Mac OS X.
Modeled British analog EQ
Inspired by legendary British console EQs, MasterWorks EQ delivers the look, feel, and sound of the most sought-after classic analog equalizers — carefully crafted and meticulously engineered to produce satisfying, musical results in a wide variety of applications.
Vintage automatic gain control
The MasterWorks Leveler is an accurate model of the legendary Teletronix™ LA-2A optical leveling amplifier, known for its unique and highly coveted automatic gain control characteristics. Just dial up the desired reduction and makeup gain, and listen as the Leveler works its magic.
Stunningly realistic acoustic spaces
From soaring cathedrals to primordial forests, ProVerb is a CPU-efficient convolution reverb processor that delivers the sound of stunningly realistic acoustic spaces to any track or mix. Known for its spectacular realism, convolution is known as the best reverb money can buy.
If you use Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Live, or any other Mac-based RTAS, AU, or VST3 host, you now have access to the coveted sound of MOTU's MasterWorks series plug-ins.
Mono, stereo and surround processing
Up to six different channel configurations are supported, depending on the plug-in and host: mono to mono, mono to stereo, mono to surround, stereo to stereo, stereo to surround, and surround to surround.
- Three premium audio processors suitable for even the most demanding mixing situations.
- Accurate modeling.
- CPU-efficient performance.
- 32-bit and 64-bit internal floating point processing.
- Mono, stereo and surround channel configurations (with supporting host software).
- Share MasterWorks plug-in presets among different hosts.
- Inspired by legendary British console EQs.
- Delivers the look, feel, and sound of the most sought-after classic analog equalizers.
- Carefully crafted and meticulously engineered to produce musical results in a variety of applications.
- Five bands of EQ filtering, each with four EQ types that provide current popular EQ styles and vintage analog EQ styles alike.
- Two mid bands with shelf filtering, plus two bands of variable slope low-pass and high-pass filtering.
- Drag control points on the graphic EQ curve for direct control and visual feedback of the filter.
- Accurate model of the legendary Teletronix™ LA-2A optical leveling amplifier, known for its unique and highly coveted signal dependent automatic gain control characteristics.
- Smooths out any audio material, from vocals to bass guitar to full-program mixes, without destroying perceived dynamics.
- Matches the front panel of the original LA-2A, including an accurately modeled VU meter that adheres to IEC standards.
- Provides models of four different generations of the LA-2A: Slow Vintage, Fast Vintage, Slow Modern, and Fast Modern.
- Advanced CPU-efficient convolution reverb, the most realistic form of reverb money can buy.
- Delivers the sound of real acoustic spaces to any track or mix with stunning authenticity.
- Includes dozens of preset spaces including, plates, rooms, stages, halls, cathedrals, and more.
- Drag & drop any standard audio file into ProVerb’s waveform display to add your own spaces.
- Industry-leading processor-efficient performance.
- Heavily optimized for real-time adjustment of all parameters, with no waiting for recalculations.
- Quickly sculpt your sound with predelay, damping, EQ and four wet/dry mix modes.
- Unique Dynamic Mix feature automatically "ducks" the wet signal as the dry input signal rises.
- Supports surround (both stereo-to-surround and surround-to-surround).