Mogami Gold DB25 to XLRM - 20' cables are world renowned, and are found in high-end professional studios, weaving out of rackmount and console equipment. It is based on Mogami's own #2932 Neglex multipair snake cable, which is well respected for its neutral tone, remarkable transmission of audio detail, noise-free background and super-flexible jacket.
Each length of audio channel wire is individually shielded with numbered jackets for simplified organization of cable clusters. The jacket is 0.047" (1.2mm) and the overall diameter is 0.453" (11.5mm).
- XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) insulation provides superb electrical characteristics and will not melt or shrink back during soldering
- Rugged and flexible construction that is easy to handle, even at temperatures down to -20 deg C (-4 deg F)
- Easy Mogami cable identification system:
- Channel numbers are printed and underlined on each core jacket to ensure correct identification, regardless of which end is stripped
- Outer jackets of each pair are color coded by standard resistor color code, allowing quick identification of conductor pairs
- Inner conductors are also color coded based on the international standard resistor color code. Each pair is color coded by jacket and conductor color combination
- Each channel has a drain wire and served (spiral) bare copper shield. The drain wires simplify termination and can be crimped by the same size contact as the inner conductor pair
- CL2 rated version available. Conductor size of CL2 rated version is thicker #25AWG so that it is also recommended for rugged application and firm and easier crimp terminal connector wiring as well as NEC fire regulation requirement