Metric Halo HaloVerb is a plug-in that allows you to add ambience and depth to your recordings. Based on the original HaloVerb hardware implementation for 2d-Expanded Metric Halo interfaces, the HaloVerb plugin expands on the great algorithmic sound to give you more flexibility and control. Use the reverb impulse to see the reverberant field as you make adjustments, or hide the graphics and let your ears be your guide.
According to mix engineer Billy Decker, “It’s the perfect snare reverb – very thick and three-dimensional. After every snare hit, I can hear the little bits of dust crumbling in the background, little fairies floating around in the background. It’s very deep!”
Add subtle ambience or generate the sound of a vintage echo chamber - the extensive presets and easy to use UI let you dial in the sound you want quickly.
- Low and High frequency pre-filters with graphic display
- Reverb impulse display to show the shape of the reverb
- Reverb times of up to 7 seconds
- Stereo width control
- Adjustable UI size
- Supports AAX DSP – one of the only AAX|DSP reverbs available
- MH Preset Manager - Provides cross-platform presets
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer, Intel Processor, AU, VST, or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host, 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 or newer, Intel Processor, VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host, 32 & 64 bit
- iLok.com account
- iLok dongle is optional — you may install the license on iLok for portability
- Only one license required – works on all supported platforms