The Meris Ottobit is a new and unique sound processor in the 500 series modular format. It is designed to give musicians and sound designers tools to sculpt any source into audio reminiscent of early 8 and 16 bit video game soundtracks. With the Ottobit at your disposal, any audio source can easily be transformed into a video game sound from the early '80s or '90s.
- Sample Rate Decimation
- Bit Reduction
- Pitch Track Enabled Ring Modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled Triggered Envelopes & LFO Modifiers
- Selectable LFO and Ring Mod Waveshapes
- Blendable Ring Mod AM/FM Modulation
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.