Install Meris 440 Mic Preamp into your 500 series lunchbox and connect your post effects pedals to the loop. Your guitar and amp will love it.
- Legendary Cinemag Input and Output transformers for classic American mic pre tone
- Hybrid-Discrete opamps receiving and driving each respective transformer section
- Pedal friendly post effects loop. Interface with pedals at levels that won’t clip
- High Pass Filter selectable between 80Hz and 200Hz
- Custom 7kHz or 4kHz High Shelf filter optimized for achieving a finished tone when recording guitar
- 20dB Pad, Phase Reverse and Phantom Power toggles
- Premium components throughout the all Analog signal path
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Up to 60dB of gain at the input section
- Output trim -27dB to +12dB (occurs pre-output transformer to preserve output transformer secondary impedance)
- 12dB / octave High-Pass: 80Hz or 200Hz corner frequency
- High-Shelf boost: + 3dB at 4kHz or 7kHz corner frequency
- 20Hz to 20kHz flat frequency response (+/- .3 dB) with all filters disengaged
- -130dBu EIN (A-weighted)
- 1Meg Ohm input impedance at Return/D.I. input