The Ultimate Console
All McDSP Channel G configurations feature calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world’s most popular analog mixing desks. The Channel G interfaces seamlessly integrate with the Avid D-Control and D-Command control surfaces.
The Channel G Surround Compressor / Limiter operates on 5.1 channels using four compressors sets – LR, C, LsRs, and LFE. These compressor sets can key from any combination of the LR, C, LsRs, and LFE channels. Individual compressor controls can be linked across various surround channels, and the LFE channel includes an optional low pass filter.
McDSP Channel G is three plug-ins:
- G Dynamics – a fully featured console style dynamics section with an Expander / Gate, Compressor / Limiter, and a versatile filter section
- G Equalizer – a five-band professional grade console style EQ with a versatile filter section
- G Console – a combination of the G Dynamics and G Equalizer configurations
- Multi-mode filters (high pass, low pass, notch) with selectable slopes of 6 to 24 dB / Oct
- Full featured Expander / Gate, Compressor / Limiter
- Surround Compressor / Limiter (5.1)
- Five-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono, stereo, and 5.1 versions