The Manley ELOP has been used on literally thousands of recordings over the past quarter century. It’s classic all-tube sound and “set it and forget it” ease of use has made the ELOP a “go-to” for many a recording engineer. With the Manley Labs ELOP+, the good folks at Manley Laboratories have taken that highly sought-after stereo limiter to the next level.
First, there is a new 3:1 compression ration feature that “opens up the doors” to greater versatility, especially for 2-buss applications. Next, is a modern high-voltage switching power supply, “purpose-designed” for Manley’s, vacuum tube audio circuits. Sonically speaking, the combination of a high-performance vacuum tube line amp and White Follower output stage helps breathe new life into this classic. You can’t go wrong with this one!
- 10:1 Limiter and 3:1 Compressor ratios
- All-tube audio path uses 5751 and 6922 dual triodes
- Balanced Manley IRON® transformer-coupled XLR Inputs
- XLR impedance-balanced outputs
- BYPASS switches and AUTOMUTE with warm-up delay
- Large illuminated VU meters read Gain Reduction or Output levels
- STEREO LINK
- Side-Chain High-Pass Filter
- Universal internal power supply operates worldwide 90-250V~AC 50/60Hz