Since the dawn of time, musicians have tried to cram a giant spring reverb in a little tiny enclosure. Malekko has worked tirelessly, like watchmakers, for many years on this project alone – spiraling springs into enclosures only to have them pop out like a peanut can full of snakes.
As a result, they have re-introduced the Malekko Spring Chicken. No longer using Lexan overlays, the SC enclosure is locally powder coated and screened. This spring reverb pedal has the legendary “dwell mod” already in place and is a nice sounding spring reverb emulator. Although Malekko didn’t invent this IC, they sure made it sound fantastic! The Spring Chicken is one of those pedals that’s hard to stop playing with – it's sure to put a smile on you face every time it's engaged.
- CLUCK: Wet/dry reverb mix amount
- DWELL: Reverb feedback amount
- True Bypass: Simple to use, and features expression pedal capability for reverb amount control
- Current Draw: 90mA
- Power: 9V battery or optional 9VDC neg tip regulated power supply (not included)
- Proudly made in-house in Portland, Oregon using the highest quality components
- Enclosure Size: Approx. 4.75" x 2.6" x 2.25"