In 2009, Make Noise designed the first Skiff to complement the vertically oriented cases available at the time by providing an ergonomic enclosure for the René and Pressure Points touch controllers. Today the Make Noise Skiff is updated to provide a smart way to build a small modular synthesizer. It is low cost, but extremely durable. The clean simple lines and matte black color place visual emphasis where the action is; the patch the artist has created.
- Requires user to install power solution
- Black powder coated aluminum
- 40 sliding square nuts, 40 black M2.5 Screws
- Size: 3U
- Total HP: 104
- Internal Depth for modules:
- 21.5 x 5.14 x 2.75 (inches)
- Weight: 4.25 lbs.