With features from both popular schools of synthesizer design (Robert Moog’s “East Coast” and Donald Buchla’s “West Coast”), the Make Noise 0-COAST lives up to its name and doesn’t play favorites with location-based styles. Instead, this single voice, patchable synth is an all-in-one system that delivers incredible sounds on its own, or even more when patched into your Euro-system.
The Make Noise 0-COAST features a semi-modular design that enables users to play the synthesizer with or without patch cables. For beginners, Make Noise has made the connections needed to operate as a musical MonoSynth, meaning that you can plug in the power supply and play without anything else. More advanced synth fans will be able to use an external MIDI controller to access a whole host of new timbres with the 0-COAST.
By using patch cables with the Make Noise 0-COAST, the space for experimentation with the way one wires up their circuits is wide open. The synth features 13 sources and 14 destinations, which will create a big world of new noises for live performances and in the studio.
- 2 Channels of MIDI to CV and MIDI to Gate
- Dual mode MIDI Controlled Arppegiator
- Sync to MIDI Clock
- Compatible w/ Eurorack Modular Synthesizer Signals
- Patchable w/ 13 Sources and 14 Destinations
- Triangle Core Analog VCO
- Uncommon Timbral Animation using OVERTONE & MULTIPLY
- Unique Transistor Based Low Pass Gate DYNAMICS
- Voltage Control of all circuits
- External Audio Input for combining w/ outside sounds
- Headphone and Line Level Amplifier
- Small Rugged Steel Enclosure