The Magnatone Single V, based loosely upon a ‘56 Tweed Pro, this amp is destined to become a classic. 30 watts, 2 6L6’s and 2×12’ speakers delivers clarity, focus, punch and depth to your tone. The classic 4 input 2 volume arrangement allows perfect matching of guitars and pickups to the amplifer.
- The classic 4-input 2-volume arrangement allows perfect matching of guitars and pickups.
- The tone controls’ interactivity is wide-range, and are very precise.
- A presence control gives control of the bandwidth and openness of the power amp.
- The all-tube reverb has been tailored to provide maximum headroom with smooth decay.
- The vibrato is classic Magnatone, varistor-based, like the original 280.
- Tube complement: (5) 12AX7, 12AU7, 12DW7, (2) 6L6, GZ34
- Inputs: High and Low Sensitivity
- Power output: 30 Watts Push-pull Class AB
- Normal gain: 80 dB
- Treble: 14 dB range at 2 kHz
- Bass: 12 dB range at 60 Hz
- Reverb: Tube Driven 4 Counterwound Springs Long Pan
- Vibrato: True Pitch-shifting Varistor Vibrato, Two-stage Design as Original 280. Switchable to Conventional Tremolo
- Speaker: (2) Magnatone Custom 12” Ceramic Magnet
- Optional: (2) Celestion Gold Alnico
- Dimensions: 21.5x27x10.5
- Weight: 64 lbs.