The Mackie SRM is the most widely used portable loudspeaker ever. It’s unparalleled ease-of-use, professional sound quality and indestructible portability has made it a live sound legend. Now with more power and flexibility than ever, SRM is the ultimate portable PA system.
The 1000W Mackie SRM350 and SRM450 feature modern tools like application-specific speaker modes and an automatic feedback destroyer, each with a single-button interface that gets you optimized performance in just seconds. And with the integrated 2-channel mixer, you can easily mix multiple sources. Complete your SRM system with the 1200W SRM1550 subwoofer, packed with plenty of power and versatility to match SRM loudspeakers perfectly. The SRM Portable Series is beyond powerful and provides an array of modern features making these the easiest to use, best sounding SRMs ever.
The most widely used portable speakers ever; the all-new SRM450 and SRM350 deliver the unparalleled ease-of-use, professional sound quality and indestructible portability that made SRM a live sound legend. Now packed with 1000W of power, the widest selection of truly useful sound-enhancing DSP and setup-friendly audio tools, SRM is ready for your high-output application.
SRMs feature modern tools like application-specific speaker modes and an automatic feedback destroyer, each with a single-button interface that gets you optimized performance in just seconds. And with the integrated 2-channel mixer, you can easily mix multiple sources.
Only SRMs deliver this level of power and sound quality in such an indestructible, portable package.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 10" high-output LF driver [SRM350v3]
- 12" high-output LF driver [SRM450v3]
- 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- High-De nition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with
- touring geniuses at EAW®
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection
- for application-speci c voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Wide-ZTM inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart ProtectTM DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-speci c angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install
- Proven highly-durable, portable design ■ 23.0 lb / 10.4 kg [SRM350v3]
- 37.0 lb / 16.8 kg [SRM450v3]