Designed to eliminate the many headaches involved in recording guitars, it is also an invaluable tool in live guitar sound, and as an aid when utilizing vintage guitar effects on any instrument. Whether in the studio or live, you need the Little Labs PCP Instrument Distro.
- Is a one-in three-out (five total)* guitar splitter (expandable) featuring transformer-isolated guitar level/impedance outputs with phase reverse, ground lift, and level adjust on each output
- Is an Audiophile highest quality line level direct box
- Allows three +4 dB balanced pro level inputs, which can be summed together as well as with the instrument input, to feed the guitar level/impedance outputs for feeding guitar pedals/effects and or amplifiers for "re-amping," thus easily enabling, like never before, doubling of guitar parts through the instrument amp
- Is a guitar line driver for when a low output impedance is necessary to drive a long cable (e.g. utilizing a combo or twin amp and you need to play in the control room)
- Allows prerecorded direct guitar parts to be utilized live, through the guitar amp, allowing the guitar player to play along without missing a lick
- Has no modern hierarchical menus
- This box is a professional, well made, robust, super flexible and easy to use tool
*Five out if you use the mult (direct out) and the combo amp line driver.