The Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle is the result of several years of research and significant advances in computer processing speeds, that have enabled Lexicon to provide seven legendary Lexicon reverb algorithms with the original hardware levels of sonic quality and function, as native plug-ins.
The plug-ins can be used within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools and Logic, as well as with any other VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible host. The bundle includes unique plug-in for each algorithm, including vintage plate, plate, hall, room, random hall, concert hall and chamber, with hundreds of versatile and finely crafted studio presets including recognizable classics from Lexicon’s substantial library of sounds. Librarian functionality allows the user the option to take an available preset, adjust the parameters, compare it to the original and then return to the edited preset. Presets can also be saved off in a DAW independent file format allowing a user to easily move custom presets to any DAW.
- PCM reverb plug-in - 7 algorithms
- 7 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Hundreds of brilliantly crafted studio presets
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows XP, Vista, and 7; Mac OSX 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, PowerPC and Intel)
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Visual EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb
- iLok authorized
Each reverb algorithm can be run in mono, stereo or a combination of the two. The user interface features a ‘pro or go’ mode which enables the user to easily access nine of the most logical parameters for customization, but also provides the ability to transition deeper into the algorithm to edit the full matrix of parameters. Input and output meters allow a user to quickly assess the audio levels going to and from each algorithm, while the EQ section makes it possible to visually dial in the EQ settings for both the early and late reflections of the algorithm. Each algorithm is complemented with three different real time displays providing graphical insight into what is happening inside the different frequency stages of the reverbs.
The PCM Native reverb plug-in bundle is a fully functional cross-platform program that is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 along with MAC OSX 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, Power PC and Intel based. The bundle is native only, and requires iLok authorization.