The MTP 440 DM is an exceptionally versatile, precision-engineered cardioid dynamic microphone ideally suited for upscale live sound and studio recording applications. Featuring a high-performance capsule which delivers a remarkably bright and lively sound, the MTP 440 is perfect for miking drums, percussion instruments, brasses, woodwinds, and vocals.
The MTP 440’s cardioid pattern ensures perfect off-axis rejection and exceptionally high gain before feedback. Unwanted reflections or background noise are effectively suppressed. High-quality components and rugged construction make it a number one choice for touring professionals and artists around the globe.
- Drums and Percussion // snare, hi-hat...
- Instrument amps
- Wind instruments // brass and woodwinds...
- Tailored frequency response for instrument applications
- Highly consistent cardioid polar pattern for minimum off-axis coloration
- High gain before feedback
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Rock-solid full-metal, die-cast body for rough daily touring routine
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag