The MTP 240 DM and MTP 240 DMs are rugged and exceptionally feedback-safe dynamic cardioid microphones tuned specifically for vocal applications. Perfectly suited for use in live performances and ambitious home studio recordings, these dynamic microphones please entry-level vocalists and professionals alike.
Using state-of-the-art microphone technology, the MTP 240 DM and DMs are engineered to provide sound reproduction with exceptional clarity and detail. The optional on/off switch (MTP 240 DMs) and a tough steel-mesh grille that perfectly resists wear and abuse rounds out the models’ features.
- Lead and background vocals
- Live and studio applications
- Optimized frequency response for vocal applications
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Highly durable black all-metal construction, optimized for rough daily touring routine
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- The MTP 240 DMs features a convenient, recessed on/off slide switch
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box including MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag