In keeping with the Lavry Engineering tradition of innovation in the pursuit of excellence, the LavryBlack DA11 combines customer requested features with a flexible approach to controlling the stereo image. The patent pending >PiC< Playback Image Control™ allows the listener to adjust their position within the stereo sound field in a way that is unique to the DA11. Applications include adjusting the stereo width to create a headphone listening experience more like listening in a room with speakers, or moving the “sweet spot” with asymmetrical speaker placement.
A full compliment of USB, XLR, RCA, and optical digital audio inputs offer flexibility in using computer, network music, or stand alone CD player sources, as well as studio equipment. Balanced and unbalanced output options are provided for ease in connection to a wide range of HiFi as well as professional audio gear.
With the addition of infrared remote capability, the DA11 allows the listener to easily control important functions from the listening position with the added benefit of working with most universal remotes. The remote Mute function controls both headphone and main outputs, while a separate main output on/off setting makes private headphone listening convenient.
Like the highly acclaimed LavryBlack DA10, the DA11 offers extreme transparency and musicality in DA conversion with the ability to control speaker volume using digitally controlled analog volume circuitry. This allows the DA11 to be connected directly to a power amp or powered monitors without a preamp for the ultimate in “straight-wire” listening. With unparalleled precision in channel matching throughout the volume range, this feature allows the listener to easily reset the volume to a known level for consistent enjoyment with minimal signal degradation. Like all other programmable settings, the Volume setting is retained in memory when the power is turned off.
- Ultra low jitter mode to minimize source degradation
- Patent pending >PiC< Playback Image Control™
- Accepts input sample rates between 30kHz and 200kHz
- Potentiometer-free digitally controlled analog volume circuitry
- High power discrete headphone output
- XLR, USB, RCA (Coaxial) and optical (Toslink) digital inputs
- Optional infrared remote control
- Power on/off muting protection on main and headphone outputs
- Balanced or unbalanced outputs with polarity inversion
- Included XLR to RCA adapters for easy connection to RCA inputs