The "LavryBlue" Conversion System offers affordable high-end conversion and features. The LavryBlue system is suited for applications ranging from two-channel recording and mastering to multitrack workstations, and surround sound applications. Versatile and flexible, the LavryBlue is field expandable as more tracks or capabilities are desired. This versatile system gives you 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz sampling frequencies. This unit is configured with six AD converters.
A/D cards allow the selection of various word lengths, analog or digital soft saturation and acoustic bit correction, dither and noise shaping. Other features include LED metering, reference meter bridge, peak detection and front panel gain control. Conversion may use internal crystals or externally lock to word clock or AES signal.
Internal crystal modes:
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz; All at +/- 25ppm
- Narrow lock range: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz ; All at +/- 100ppm minimum (+/- 150ppm typical)
- Wide lock range: Low 37kHz - 52kHz, High 74kHz - 100kHz External sync input: Word clock or AES - requires 2-5v amplitude into 75W, termination connected externally
- X2 switch enables generation of double sampling speeds (74kHz - 100kHz) from normal rates (37kHz -50kHz)
- Analog A/D inputs and D/A outputs may be configured for balanced or unbalanced operation - this unit operates with AC power from 90 - 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz.