The Kush Electra DSP Plug-in is arguably the punchiest, tightest, most vibey eq to ever be found in digital form. Meticulously modeled by UBK himself, this plugin is as close as it gets to the critically acclaimed and incredibly popular hardware of the same name.
The midrange filters automatically adjust their bandwidth as you vary the gain, and have an uncanny ability to find magical 'pockets of soul' inside the music and draw them forward, effortlessly. This eq's low end is absurdly tight and hits hard, your kicks and and bass will come alive. The high shelf is electric and sparkling, and will wake up the sleepiest vocal or mix. And if you thought all high-pass filters were the same (and boring), wait until you hear this one's smooth magic.
Only Kush could do justice to their own hardware, and much like the Clariphonic before, they've done it again.
- 32 & 64-bit AU, VST, & AAX (Mac)
- 32 & 64-bit VST & AAX (Win)
- iLok 1 or 2 required
- Hi Shelf: Sweepable 3.8kHz-20kHz
- Hi Mid: Proportional Q, sweepable 250Hz - 4.5kHz
- Lo Mid: Proportional Q, Sweepable 30Hz - 730Hz
- Lo Shelf: Fixed 90Hz
- Hi Pass: 12dB/Octave Butterworth with resonant 'corner'