While intended for smaller venues than the VerTec series, the JBL VRX932LAP Active Constant Curvature Line Array is designed and built to the same high standards and uses the same advanced, concert-proven drivers. The VRX932LAP delivers extraordinary clarity, flexibility and, of course, stunning JBL sound in an attractive, easy to handle and affordable package. The VRX932LAP is a perfect fit for medium-sized venues that don't want to sacrifice sound quality just because they're not as big as other professional facilities. For compact power, it's the VRX932LAP.
The VRX932LAP is a lightweight (52 lb.) compact 12" two-way powered line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units. VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays such as JBL's VerTec.. The Constant Curvature waveguide mounts two compression drivers on a continuous arc. When additional VRX932LAP speakers are added to the array the uninterrupted arc continues. In effect, all the drivers work together as if they were a single driver on a very long waveguide.
- Coverage Pattern: 100° x 15° nominal
- Power Rating Active: 1750 W peak, 875 W continuous
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2262H 12 in Differential Drive woofer with neodymium-magnet, dual voice-coils and magnetic gap.
- HF Driver: 3 x JBL 2407J, 1.5 in voice-coil, neodymium compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: Passive: 8 ohm
- Enclosure: 25/15mm, 11-ply birch plywood.
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit; M-10 Eyebolt Kit
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent foam
- Input Connectors: XLR with loop through
- Power Rating (Continuous/Peak): 875W / 1750W
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 20 kHz (±3 dB)
- Dimensions: 13.5in x 23.5in x 17.5in