The JBL VRX918SP is a powered, suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268FF neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1500 watts of peak power
- DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality
- 18", 2268FF dual voice coil
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
- Large port area for reduced distortion