With the iZotope VocalSynth, iconic vocal sounds from decades past and the wild vocal sounds you’ve only heard in your head are finally within reach.
Manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerized harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, thick octaves or doubles, and everything in between.
Unique vocal effects have driven hit songs and launched careers. It’s time for your vocals to stand out, too.
- All the funk without the steep learning curve, slobbery PVC tubes and rattling teeth!
- Emulate an old school Talkbox to make a synthesizer or any side-chained instrument “talk” like you.
- Three modes: Dark, Classic, and Bright.
- Create organic harmonies built from your voice with this polyphonic pitch shifter.
- Give vocals more “oomph” by building a group of backup singers that sound as natural or as computerized as you want.
- Add a whole heap of pitch-shifted superhero sounds to your voice.
- Computer voice effect modeled after the handheld talking and teaching toys of the ’80s.
- From text-to-speech emulation to space age hooks, get a range of glitchy digital vocals effects.
- Pull out the breathy “spookiness” from the voice.
Auto or MIDI voice generation
In Auto mode, just sing and VocalSynth will add voices to create chords, octaves, or doubles. In MIDI mode, play your optimum melody or harmony on a keyboard and VocalSynth automatically shifts your voice to those notes.
Automatic Pitch Correction
Pitch correction lets you do anything from subtle, reasonable correction to more extreme pitch-shifting effects.
A wave-shaping distortion with custom tones designed to enhance VocalSynth’s re-synthesis engines. The distortion module is great for either subtle overdrive or gnarly, harsh, high-gain distortion. It’s loud, it’s noisy, it’s great.
Filtering is a simple but effective way of adding character to your vocal. VocalSynth’s Filter includes the New York Low-Pass for a warm and buttery ’60s-style 4-pole ladder effect, Scream for resonant filtering and aggressive peaks and overdrive, or the Combo filter that combines both flat High-Pass and Low-Pass filters in a single sweepable control.
The hand-picked convolution speaker models bring out the full character of VocalSynth’s re-synthesis engines. Dial in amp convolutions and speaker emulations to enhance space and realism or find common special effects like telephone or radio voice. Choose the right space for your vocal.
An evolution of iZotope’s beat-repeating technology, just turn it up and immediately achieve the glitchy, funky dance track sounds you’ve been after. Shred takes part of the buffer and repeats it in interesting ways that add rhythmic range to your vocal-processing arsenal.
VocalSynth’s Delay is a wide stereo delay with just a bit of filtering for flavor. The Delay creates exciting spatial effects with panning movement, great for adding interest to an otherwise steady vocal track.
System RecommendationsVocalSynth may require higher CPU resources when running every module at sample rates of 96 kHz or higher. At these sample rates, we recommend:
- 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 (or comparable)
- VocalSynth’s Wave-meter requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0