Combine the power of multi-band, dual-stage distortions and advanced post-filtering for immediate sonic transformation. Give your low end some thump, get a warm crunch on the midrange, and let your high end soar. Trash any track: not just guitars and basses, but drums, synths, pads, vocals, brass, woodwinds, and more.
iZotope Trash 2 is now an even greater value! Every purchase of Trash automatically includes our two expansion packs, Classic Textures and Edge, totally free!
- Distort in ways you never dreamed with the Trash module’s 60+ distortion algorithms, perfect for transforming your sound into something never before heard.
- Design your own unique distortions, from massive to mild and everything in between, with a new, customizable, multiband Waveshaper.
- Let your tracks inhabit any space or object with the new Convolve module. Choose from over 100 impulse responses or load your own to put your bass in a washing machine or your keys in a cave.
- Find a new voice: make your audio speak and growl with two redesigned Filter modules, each one featuring new vowel formant filters, screaming peaks, node modulations, and more.
- Start trashing your audio immediately with an extensive new preset library and an ear-friendly Limiter that ensures you can play without fear.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows: XP (32-bit Service Pack 3), Vista (64-bit), 7, 8, 10
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8–10.11 (Intel only)
Pro Tools 7.4–12 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX
Plug-in host compatibility:
Trash 2 is currently not compatible with Pro Tools 11 and 12 on Windows.
Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts like Pro Tools 7.4+, Cubase, Nuendo, GarageBand, Logic, SONAR, ACID, Vegas, Ableton Live, and many more.