iZotope Ozone 7 Advanced includes:
- Vintage Tape module
- Vintage Limiter module
- Vintage Compressor
- Vintage EQ
- Updated Maximizer with IRC IV
- Codec Preview
- MP3/AAC Export
- Dynamic EQ
- Stereo Imaging
- 10 Component Plug-ins
- iZotope Insight Metering Plug-in
Essential Mastering Tools
Glue a mix together, control dynamic range, and add rich character with the critically acclaimed music production tools in Ozone Advanced, including the new Vintage EQ, Vintage Compressor, and Vintage Tape modules. Audition masters before rendering with the new Codec Preview. Apply Ozone Advanced’s processing to mix busses, too, with individual plug-ins of all ten modules.
Plus, both versions of Ozone include the Maximizer, the Dynamic EQ, the new Vintage Limiter, Export Formats, and more. Use Ozone as a plug-in or as a standalone application.
- Get essential mastering and mixing tools: Maximizer, Dynamic EQ (now in both Standard and Advanced), the new Vintage Limiter, Vintage Tape [Advanced Only], Vintage Compressor [Advanced Only], and Vintage EQ [Advanced Only].
- Build a high-tech new mastering chain when you mix-and-match components, going from fully modern to fully vintage to anywhere in between.
- Quickly achieve authentic sounds for any genre and style with a comprehensive bank of presets.
- Master within your audio editing software with Ozone as a plug-in or in its own environment with the standalone option.
Ozone 7 runs as a standalone application, or as a plug-in in your audio editing software. Ozone 7 Advanced includes ten additional component plug-ins for direct access to individual Ozone modules in your host.
Operating system requirements * Windows: 7, 8, and 10 * Mac: OS X 10.8–10.11 (Intel only)
Plug-in formats Pro Tools 10-12 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST 2, VST 3, and Audio Unit.
Plug-in host compatibility Pro Tools 10-12, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, Cubase, Digital Performer, SONAR, REAPER, and many more.
Graphics card requirements For use of the scrolling 3D Spectrogram in Insight, Ozone 7 Advanced requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0.
Minimum screen resolution Plug-in: 1,159 x 614 Standalone application: 1,166 x 827
Note: The Ozone 7 standalone application does not currently support the Waveshell format for Waves plug-ins within the Ozone signal chain.