Achieve unprecedented focus and clarity in your mixes with iZotope Neutron. This new mixing plug-in combines the latest innovations in analysis and metering with award-winning audio processing.
Mix with confidence
With powerful new features like Track Assistant and Masking Meter, Neutron helps you quickly reach an optimal starting point, clearly identify perceptual frequency collisions, and fully wield creative control over all your mix decisions.
Meet your new assistant
An industry first, Neutron’s new Track Assistant lets you create a custom preset based on your audio to get you to a faster starting point so you can focus on what’s most important – your creative take on the mix.
Different instrument tracks — like vocals, dialogue, guitar, bass, and drums — are automatically detected. Neutron then applies the spectral shaping technology within Neutrino to provide subtle clarity and balance to each of your tracks.
Unmask your mix
Another industry first, Neutron's Masking Meter allows you to visually identify perceptual frequency collisions, which can result in guitars masking lead vocals, bass covering up drums, and other issues that can cause a "muddy" or overly crowded mix. Toggle seamlessly between any two tracks to carve out sonic space and ensure that each instrument has its own place to shine.
izoptoe's best processing yet
Neutron features some of the best audio processing we've ever created allowing you to achieve better sounding mixes inside your digital audio workstation. It includes five industry leading mixing processors, all zero-latency capable, including a static/dynamic Equalizer, two multiband Compressors, a multiband Exciter, and a multiband Transient Shaper, as well as an ultra low-latency BS.1770 True Peak Limiter – perfect for all your mixing needs.
Perfect for audio post
Neutron Advanced is also a smarter way to mix for audio post production. Neutron's high-quality, CPU-efficient audio processing offers zero-latency processing across all mixing modules, an award-winning BS.1770 True Peak Limiter, dynamic EQ with sidechaining to sonically balance sub-mixes, an automatic dialogue-polishing Neutrino mode, and surround sound support in all 5 modules and individual plug-ins.
- Based on iZotope’s Spectral Shaping technology
- Adds clarity and detail to your mix
- Subtly enhances instrumental separation and focus
- Four modes: Voice/Dialogue, Guitar/Instrument, Bass, and Drums/Percussive
- Simple controls
- CPU efficient
- Automatically detects different instrument types like guitar, vocals, bass, and drums
- Creates custom, optimal starting points based on your audio tracks
- Offers three levels of power, from Subtle to Medium to Aggressive
- Adds Neutrino’s Spectral Shaping sound for subtle focus and clarity
- Intelligently places EQ nodes and creates an EQ curve
- Sets optimal settings for signal flow, including single or multiband processing
- Smartly places crossovers in multiband modes
- Selects Compressor style (Digital or Vintage) and automatically sets settings (Threshold, Attack, Release, and Ratio)
- Selects Exciter algorithm blend and dials in a custom amount tuned to the audio
- Visually identifies which frequencies are being perceptually masked by another track
- Adjusts both the selected track and masking track’s EQ settings from within the same plug-in GUI
- Identify frequency masking trouble spots over time using the Histogram
- 3 Limiting Algorithms: Transparency, Low Latency, and Hard
- 3 Character Modes per algorithm: Clear, Thick, and Smooth
- Zero-Latency Mode
- True Peak Limiting
- Neutron plug-in with with 5 built-in mix modules and limiter
- Neutrino spectral shaping technology
- Track Assistant
- Masking Meter
- True Peak Limiter
- 500+ professionally designed presets