IK Multimedia T-RackS Grand is a comprehensive, high-quality mixing and mastering plug-in suite that provides a versatile set of sonic tools for sculpting individual tracks and full mixes. The package includes T-RackS Classic and digital modules, spot-on vintage gear emulations, and the Quad series of mastering-quality multiband processors.
- British Channel
- Black 76 Limiting Amplifier
- White 2A Leveling Amplifier
- Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670
- Quad Comp Multi-band Compressor
- Quad Lim Multi-band Limiter
- Quad Image
- Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
- Opto Compressor
- Brickwall Limiter
- Linear Phase Equalizer
- Classic T-RackS Compressor
- Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
- Classic T-RackS Clipper
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer
New and Notable
Five new high-quality, precision processors highlight T-RackS Grand. Four belong to the new multiband Quad Series: Quad Comp, Quad Lim, Quad Image and De-Esser. These intuitively designed units let you split the signal into a maximum of four user-adjustable frequency bands (3 for the De-Esser) that can be processed individually, giving you surgical control over your audio.
Quad Comp and Quad Lim can operate in either stereo or M/S mode, providing additional flexibility to zero in on a very narrow part of your audio. Quad Image lets you precisely adjust the stereo image, and De-Esser gives you three separate frequency bands of de-essing power, enough to tame the most vexing sibilance.
The fifth new processor is British Channel, which is a spot-on emulation of a channel strip on one of the famous mixing consoles of all time. Use it to imbue your music with the sound that’s on thousands of hit songs. You get 4-band parametric EQ, plus high- and low-pass filters, and the dynamics section includes a VCA-type compressor and an independent Expander/Gate section. British Channel brings the sound of a large-format analog console to your studio.
Vintage, Modern, and More
The modules in T-RackS Grand let you process your sound in myriad ways. Want to add a vintage tube vibe? Use the Fairchild®670 compressor or the Pultec® EQP-1A tube program equalizer. Want to level out a vocal performance? Use Black 76 or White 2A, emulations of classic processors, which were recently updated to be even more accurate. Want precision processing of specific parts of the frequency spectrum? Use one of the Quad Series processors.
Gorgeous Tone in a DAW or On Its Own
You can open T-RackS modules as single plug-ins inside your DAW, or under an integrated plug-in shell that can host up to 12 modules at a time in 8 plug-in slots, and create complex signal chains. If you’d prefer, you can run T-RackS as a standalone application. If you have IK’s ARC System 2, when you open T-RackS in standalone mode, the ARC processing will be seamlessly integrated into the signal chain.
- 16 total processors: 10 dynamics, 3 equalizers, channel strip, de-esser, imager
- Modules include T-RackS Classic processors, T-RackS digital processors, 4 Quad processors, and British Channel, an emulation of a classic mixing desk
- Modules can be opened under T-RackS shell or as individual plug-ins
- Complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2 processing
- All processors available as individual plug-ins
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
- SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function and more