Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE is the fully functional, affordable "Classik Edition" of Miroslav Phiharmonik 2, the most emotionally expressive orchestral workstation ever released. Made in collaboration with legendary jazz bassist and sampling visionary, Miroslav Vitous, recorded at the Czech National Symphony Orchestra studios in Prague, and based on the powerful 64-bit SampleTank 3 engine, it offers an astonishing 10GB+ library with over 730 instruments along with advanced keyswitch articulation features and over 30 professional-quality effects that combine to effortlessly put the power of a full symphony orchestra staffed by living, breathing human beings at your fingertips.
Now you can command strings that soar, woodwinds that dance, brass that commands and a symphony's worth of sounds for a fraction of the cost of the full version. Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE is an affordable entry into legendary jazz bassist and sampling visionary Miroslav Vitous' lush new world of near-cinematic orchestral musical realism. It includes a 10GB library with 733 instruments spread out across all the instrument categories provided in the full version of Miroslav Philharmonik 2.
And just like in the full version, each of its instruments captures the uniquely human element that has made Miroslav Philharmonik 2 such a go-to tool for composers, soundtrack scorers, producers and more. It gives you all of Miroslav Philharmonik 2's multi-articulation switching instruments.
These instruments let you easily access the most used articulations for your chosen instrument type on the fly. You can go from sustained to detache, staccato, legato, pizzicato or any number of other musical articulations without leaving the main instrument.
This means that when you select an instrument to play, you won't just hear a note — you'll hear all the passion, pain, joy, suffering and excitement of the musician playing that note.
All instruments in Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE are provided at a processor-friendly 16-bit/44.1kHz sample rate so you can use them easily on any computer.
- Over 10GB of 16-bit / 44.1kHz samples
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
- Over 700 instruments that represent the full spectrum of Miroslav Philharmonik 2's emotionally expressive orchestral library
- Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
- Comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI
- 34 high-quality studio effects from SampleTank 3
- 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 16 channels and 4 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects
- Access to the powerful instrument Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
- Based on SampleTank 3’s powerful 64-bit engine
- Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague
- Standalone workstation, DAW plug-in or add-on Instrument collection for SampleTank 3