The IGS Audio Panzer 500 is a 10-slot enclosure for 500-series modules. It will allow you to configure your favorite set of tools for studio or field recording, as well as small home recording setup. It doesn't matter if you're going to fill it up with your favorite microphone preamps, EQs or compressors. You can even add 500-series D/A-A/D converters to your set! In each situation, the Panzer 500 will deliver an efficient power source for your gear, protection and comfort of using either modern or vintage modules!
The Panzer 500 comes with the external power supply unit (PSU). That allows us to minimize the power supply noise leaking into the signal path of your studio gear, but also to use bigger power transformer and exceed the standard API 500-series specification in terms of the output current. The Panzer 500 will provide up to 420 mA per slot, so it can be used even with the most "hungry" tube units, like the LA500 and Tubecore 500 compressors.
- Stereo link: Yes (via PCB jumper)
- Number of slots: 10
- Current: 420mA per slot (200mA @ +16V, 200mA @ -16V, 20mA @ +48V)
- Overload and shortcut protection: Yes, global and for individual slot
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Voltage presence indicator: 3 x LED
- Voltage: 115/230V, 60/50Hz
- Power consumption: 160W max under heavy load
- Power supply: external, linear