USB MIDI, 5 pin MIDI Din, network MIDI, and MIDI between computers, it's all here! The iConnectivity mio4 lets you overcome your MIDI connection problems. Only iConnectivity brings you this much power and flexibility in a MIDI interface. Work with two computers at the same time! (Or one, or several more over the network, or use it stand-alone.)
Connect all your MIDI devices - USB MIDI, 5-pin, even Network MIDI - and let this rugged, versatile interface put you in control of your setup and workflow.
More power to create
mio4™ lets all your MIDI equipment work together, whether it's vintage or modern. No need for an external MIDI merger/filter, etc. - it's all built in.
More flexible workflow:
Designed for the way you've always wished you could work, on your own or collaborating with other musicians. Let your whole band talk MIDI to each other. And it's built to stand up to the rigors of the road.
- 4x4 5-PIN MIDI ports
- PC and Mac compatible
- Works with up to two computers at the same time! (Or up to six over your Wi-Fi or Ethernet network)
- USB Host Port supports a USB MIDI Class-Compliant device (add your powered USB hub and connect up to eight devices)
- Ethernet MIDI Port to use with wired and wireless MIDI networks
- Plug-and-play - no drivers to install (it's USB MIDI Class-Compliant)
- USB bus-powered
- 48 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports for maximum flexibility
- Configuration software (download for Mac/PC) makes it simple to create and save routing, merging, and filtering presets - one can be stored on the device and remembered when you power up