Get your MIDI devices talking to each other and to your computers. Only iConnectivity packs this much power and flexibility into a thoroughly modern MIDI interface. Let iConnectivity mio10 overcome your MIDI connection problems. Harness the power of two computers at the same time - or one, or use the mio10 stand-alone.
Connect all your MIDI devices - USB MIDI, 5-pin MIDI, Network MIDI - and let this rugged, versatile interface put you in control of your MIDI setup and workflow. No need for separate MIDI merger/filter/processor units - it's all built in to streamline your MIDI setup. Create faster, better, and in exciting new ways.
More power to create:
Bring every MIDI device around into your music, with room to grow. Everything talks to everything else, whether it's modern or vintage. Powerful MIDI merging/filtering/processing, lots of ins and outs to streamline your setup.
More flexible workflow:
Designed for the way you've always wished you could work, on your own or collaborating with other musicians. Let your whole band talk MIDI to each other. And it's built to stand up to the rigors of the road.
- 10x10 5-pin MIDI ports
- USB Host Port supports a USB MIDI Class-Compliant device (add your powered USB hub and connect up to ten devices)
- Works with up to two computers at the same time! (Or use it stand-alone)
- Plug-and-play - no drivers to install (it's USB MIDI Class-Compliant)
- Ethernet Network MIDI power - use with wired and wireless MIDI networks
- PC and Mac compatible
- Configuration software (download for Mac/PC) makes it simple to create and save routing, merging, and filtering presets - one can be stored on the device and remembered when you power up
- 56 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports