The modular Hear Technologies Hear Back PRO Hub consists of four card slots, which can be populated with any configuration of input and/or output cards to fit your exact needs. Each Hub has the ability to supply signal and power to as many as 32 Mixers (8 per Network Card), each over a single standard CAT5e/6 cable. And with the built-in HBus In/Out ports, multiple Hubs can be daisy-chained together, allowing for truly unlimited system expansion.
The standard Hub (included in the “4-pack”) comes pre-loaded with one Network Card and two 8-channel Analog Input Cards which can accept input signals from an audio mixer via auxiliary, matrix, monitor, and/or direct outputs.
- Three switch selectable 16-channel input sources:
- Input A (Slots 1 & 2)
- Input B (Slots 3 & 4)
- 24-bit Delta-Sigma A/D converters
- Six user-selectable sample rates, indicated by LEDs: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz
- Less than .25 milliseconds total system delay (latency) from analog input to output
- 16 RGB LEDs intuitively display signal / peak levels for channel metering
- Standard CAT5e/6 cabling delivers power and signals to Mixers
- Daisy-chain via HBus for very large systems
- 1 RU chassis
- Modular I/O card-slot configurable mainframe
- Gigabit Ethernet network fabric
- 48V Power Over Ethernet supply