The Hear Technologies AES Card for PRO Hub allows HB PRO Hub to communicate with pro audio equipment using multi-channel AES/EBU protocol.
- Tascam DA-88-style pin-out on a DB25 connector for inputting or outputting 16 channels of digital audio
- Jumper settings allow the user to choose whether the card is 16 inputs or 16 outputs
- Supports and automatically locks onto sampling rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz
- DB25 to eight XLR (each AES/EBU XLR connector supports 2 channels of digital audio) break-out cable is sold separately, unless the AES/EBU card is purchased as part of the Hear Back PRO Four Pack
- Two cards can be populated per Hub to allow A/B input switching between two banks of 16 channels
- Up to four cards can be populated to allow A/B input switching as well as dedicated AES/EBU outputs