The Guzauski-Swist GS-3A Stereo Studio Monitor System is a no compromise studio monitoring solution designed to provide extreme accuracy and sound reproduction for writing, tracking or mixing.
The Guzauski-Swist GS-3A is the product of 40 years of research and development and is the pinnacle of what monitors should be. Using only the finest state-of-art components to the produce a full bandwidth frequency response and wide dynamic range. The GS-3a can be used as nearfield monitors in large rooms or mid-field monitors in smaller studios, and uses a unique and innovative design to deliver super accuracy while minimising ear fatigue.
The monitoring system uses a bespoke Class D power amplifier, capable of producing 3.5kW per stereo pair while offering an impressive 85% efficiency and a unique DSP Processing Module which offers a high degree of room compensation through its front end. It comes with a special PC software application which allows for very precise integration of the acoustical environment. The GS-XD4080 DSP Processor lets you use digital or analogue inputs and features Input EQ and delay settings. A huge selection of useful factory presets is included. The DSP Processor will automatically up-sample any digital incoming audio to match its internal clock and outputs a fixed 96kHz.
- Low Frequency Driver Enclosure
- Mid/High Frequency Driver Enclosure w/ Integrated Acoustical Decoupling System
- Mounting Bracket for Mid/High Frequency Enclosure
- GS-A3 Power Amplifier Module
- GS-XD4080 DSP Processor Module
- DB-25 Connector w/ XLR Breakout (1)
- 8-Pin Speakon Loudspeaker Cables (2)
- 4-Pin Speakon Mid & High Frequency Driver Wiring Harness (2)
- Active 3-Way
- 2 Cubic Foot Sealed Enclosure
- 12″ Woofer
- 3″ Dome Mid-range
- 1″ Dome Tweeter
- Freq. Response: 28Hz-18KHz +/- 2dB
- Inputs: Analog and Digital (AES)
- Size: 14.5″H x 23.5″W x 15.5″D
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Amp Chassis: 2U 18″ Deep
- Processor Chassis: 1U 14″ Deep
- Current Draw: 12 Amps