The Glyph Triplicator uses a quiet internal fan for maximum airflow and proper cooling. The case is designed with front-panel ventilation holes to draw cool air in, while exhausting warm air out the back - critical to the performance and reliability of the components.
Nobody likes wall-warts... they are easily misplaced, or accidentally unplugged from the enclosure, and take up valuable outlet space. The Triplicator uses an industry-standard power cord and pro-quality internal power supply for the most efficient and reliable power source possible.
- Interface: eSATA - One port, FireWire 800 - Two 9-pin ports, USB 2.0 Hi-speed port
- Cooling: temperature controlled fan
- Power: Internal Universal, 100-240v, 50/60 Hz
- Inside the box: 9-Pin FireWire 800 Cable, IEC power cable, three eSATA cables (1.5ft) for target drive connection, one eSATA cable (3ft.) for host connection
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 8.6" x 9.5"