The Glyph StudioRAID mini supports easily configurable RAID 0 and RAID 1 modes, lightning-quick transfer rates over USB 3.0, FireWire and eSATA and is bus-power-capable so you can work almost anywhere. With intelligent fan cooling and automatic health monitoring you'll spend more time creating and less time worrying.
RAID 0 is an operating mode designed for the fastest transfer rate possible. RAID 1 should be used for redundancy as it instantly and automatically mirrors your data.
With transfer speeds up to 420 MB/s, the StudioRAID mini offers true next-generation USB 3.0 performance. This means faster editing, quick rendering, more tracks, more samples, and a more efficient workflow.
StudioRAID mini uses a temperature-controlled quiet fan for maximum airflow and proper cooling. The enclosure has been designed with front-panel ventilation to draw cool air in, while exhausting warm air out the back. This helps to ensure the performance and reliability of critical components.
Custom sensors monitor the health of your StudioRAID mini, warning you of activity patterns that indicate potential problems with your drive.
StudioRAID mini comes ready for use with Mac so you can plug in and begin storing your files immediately. It's also Time Machine compatible, so you can begin backing up your computer right away. Windows user? No problem! A simple reformat will configure your StudioRAID mini for use with a PC.
The StudioRAID mini comes with one drive, USB 3.0 cable, FireWire cable and AC power adapter kit.
- Interfaces: USB 3.0, FireWire and eSATA
- RAID modes: RAID 0 for speed and striping and RAID 1 for mirroring and redundancy
- Power supply: Bus-powered via FireWire, international AC adapter (US/UK/EU)
- Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8 / Mac OS X 10.4 or above
- Rotational speed (rpm): 1TB and 2TB - 7200 rpm / 4TB - 5400 rpm
- Cooling design: Temperature-controlled intelligent fan
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 4.8" x 3.6" / 43 x 122 x 91 mm
- Weight: 1.2 lbs / .56 kg
- Warranty: 3 year hardware warranty / 2 year level 1 data recovery