The Glyph Studio mini offers blistering transfer speeds, heat-transfer technology, disk health monitoring, optimized firmware and bus-powered storage, all squeezed inside an elegantly designed industrial steel and aluminum enclosure.
With transfer speeds up to 420 MB/s, the Studio mini offers true next-generation USB 3.0 performance. This means faster editing, quick rendering, more tracks, more samples and a more efficient workflow.
No more searching for a bulky power adapter when you're pressed for time and on the go. Studio mini is bus-powered by USB or FireWire. An AC adapter is an optional accessory if your configuration does not support bus-power.
Glyph's unique heat transfer technology draws heat away from internal components, moves it to the aluminum exterior to dissipate and significantly reduces the chance of component failure.
Custom sensors monitor the health of your Studio mini, warning you of activity patterns that indicate potential problems with your drive.
Studio mini comes ready for use with Mac so you can plug in and begin storing your files immediately. It's also Time Machine compatible, so you can begin backing up your computer right away. Windows user? No problem! A simple reformat will configure your Studio mini for use with a PC.
The Glyph Studio mini comes with one drive, USB 3.0 cable and FireWire cable.
- Interfaces: USB 3.0, FireWire and eSATA
- Power supply: Bus-powered via USB or FireWire
- Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8 / Mac OS X 10.4 or above
- Rotational speed (rpm): 500GB and 1TB - 7200 rpm / 2TB - 5400 rpm
- Cooling design: Heat-transfer
- Dimensions: 1" x 4.8" x 3.6" / 25 x 122 x 91 mm
- Weight: 8 oz / .3 kg
- Warranty: 3 year hardware warranty / 2 year level 1 data recovery