The Genelec 8430A IP features Genelec MDE™ and DCW™ technologies, a flow optimized reflex port, high SPL, low noise and wide uncoloured response in a very compact enclosure. The Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™ 2.0) control network and software allows adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings and full system control. Genelec AutoCal™ allows to automatically align every monitor on the network for level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies.
The 8430A Ethernet audio streaming capability is compliant with AES67 and Ravenna industry standards and supports all the typical standard audio sample rates. With its Genelec Class D amplifier technology, universal mains voltage and very high reliability, the 8430 fulfills all the stringent quality requirements of modern IP streaming applications.
- SPL: 104 dB
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 1.5 dB (57 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofers 5 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch, metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W
- Dimensions: H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm, 11 7/8 x 7 1/2 x 7 1/16 inch, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 5.5 kg / 12.1 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x RJ45 (etherCON compatible) for AES67, 2 x RJ45 GLM control network