The Genelec 8330A features Genelec MDE™ and DCW™ technologies, a flow optimized reflex port, high SPL and wide uncolored response in a very compact enclosure. A new and highly intuitive Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™ 2.0) control network and software allows adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings and full system control. Genelec AutoCal™ allows to automatically align every monitor on the network for level, timing, and equalization of room response anomalies.
An indispensable tool in challenging room acoustic, the 8330A is the monitoring solution for music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
- Networked Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) Systems feature automatic calibration to the environment
- Sophisticated drive unit protection circuitry for safe operation
- Each transducer is driven by its own optimized amplifier
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) for power consumption reduction in stand-by mode
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) for flat on- and off-axis response.
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) for uncolored sound reproduction
- Versatile mounting options for all installation needs