The Genelec 8330 5.1 Surround Sound System with 7260A Subwoofer includes five active monitors, active sub with Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) software designed for use in professional applications.
- Genelec 8330A Studio Monitor (5): The 8330A features Genelec MDE™ and DCW™ technologies, a flow optimized reflex port, high SPL and wide uncolored response in a very compact enclosure. A new and highly intuitive Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™ 2.0) control network and software allows adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings and full system control. Genelec AutoCal™ allows user to automatically align every monitor on the network for level, timing, and equalization of room response anomalies. An indispensable tool in challenging room acoustics, the 8330A is the monitoring solution for music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
- Genelec 7260A Studio Subwoofer: The 7260A brings together the Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology with state of the art AutoCal and GLM control network technologies. GLM allows user to automatically align every monitor on the network in terms of level, timing, and equalization of room response anomalies. Its 19 Hz lower cut-off, high sound pressure output and versatile digital bass management system makes it a very versatile monitoring tool. The amplifier unit is integrated into the enclosure containing active DSP crossover filters, driver overload protection circuitry and power amplifier. The 7260A is the advanced monitoring tool for music studios, mobile vans, digital workstations, radio and TV broadcasting.
- Genelec GLM 2.0: The Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) software is one part of the GLM system which is a highly intuitive and powerful monitor control networking system that manages connectivity to all Genelec SAM™ studio monitors and subwoofers on the Genelec network – up to 30. The complete GLM control system includes a Genelec measurement microphone and universal microphone holder, a network adapter unit and the GLM software. The GLM software is available for both Windows and Mac and features adjustment of levels, distance delays and flexible room response compensation equalization using Genelec’s the state-of-the-art and robust AutoCal™ automated calibration system. All parameters and settings are stored in system setup files or saved in each individual studio monitor or subwoofer, if the GLM network needs to be disconnected. Genelec AutoCal™ provide the industry’s first integrated processes for complete automated measurement, analysis, and adjustment of every SAM monitor and subwoofer on the GLM network for either a single location (SinglePoint™), or for one, two or three persons mixing environments (MultiPoint™).
- Genelec 9310A Volume Controller: Volume controller features a 3.5 mm stereo male connector providing easy connectivity to the Genelec GLM 2.0 Network Adapter.
- Each transducer is driven by its own optimized amplifier
- Active crossover operating at low signal levels
- Precise room response compensation for optimizing in-room performance
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) for flat on- and off-axis response
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) for uncolored sound reproduction
- Advanced reflex port design for extended low frequency response
- Vibration decoupling Iso-Pod™ stand improves sound image definition
- Versatile mounting options for all installation needs
- Sophisticated drive unit protection circuitry for safe operation
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) for power consumption reduction in stand-by mode
- Highly efficient Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) provides accurate low frequency reproduction
- Networked Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) Systems feature automatic calibration to the environment