The Genelec 8010.LSE StereoPak includes two active monitors and active sub for compact monitoring solutions in professional recording applications.
- Genelec 8010A Studio Monitor (2): Exceptional sound qualities, small size and universal mains input voltage make 8010A’s perfect companions while on the move. With a balanced XLR input, 3-inch woofer, 3/4-inch tweeter and two efficient Class D power amplifiers, 8010A’s produce more undistorted sound pressure level than you might expect. It features Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry which switches the monitor to standby when no audio input is detected (ErP 2013 Directive). Several mounting accessories ease the installation of 8010A’s and make them ideal for music studios, mobile vans and portable recording devices.
- Genelec 7040A Studio Subwoofer: Offering a professional and reliable low frequency reproduction system in a transportable package the Genelec 7040A is the ideal companion to complement Genelec 8010 and 8020 monitors. It extends the low frequency response down to 30 Hz and uses Genelec's patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology which provides precise bass articulation and extended low frequency capacity. This stereo subwoofer system can produce 100 dB of undistorted SPL using a 6.5 inch woofer and a powerful Genelec-designed Class D amplifier. With its very small footprint, the 7040A is the subwoofer solution for recording and composing/project studios, mobile vans and portable recording systems.
- Each transducer is driven by its own optimized amplifier
- Active crossover operating at low signal levels
- Precise room response compensation for optimizing in-room performance
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) for flat on- and off-axis response
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) for uncolored sound reproduction
- Advanced reflex port design for extended low frequency response
- Vibration decoupling Iso-Pod™ stand improves sound image definition
- Versatile mounting options for all installation needs
- Sophisticated drive unit protection circuitry for safe operation
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) for power consumption reduction in stand-by mode
- Highly efficient Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) provides accurate low frequency reproduction
- Networked Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) Systems feature automatic calibration to the environment