The Genelec 1238DF is based on the successful 1238CF electro-acoustic design, combined with Genelec state of the art AutoCal™ and Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) control network technologies. GLM allows to automatically align every monitor on the network in terms of level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies. Typically flush mounted, the 1238DF includes a large Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW ™) providing a wide, controlled listening area, minimizing early reflections for very accurate sound reproduction on- and off-axis. The Remote Amplifier Module RAM L feature the most modern electronic technologies for high performance monitoring.
The 1238DF is perfect for music recording studios, film and video post-productions, broadcast facilities and mastering suites.
- SPL: 117 dB
- Frequency response: 50 Hz – 20 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 2 dB (57 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofers 2 x 8 inch + Midrange 5 inch + Tweeter 1 inch, metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 500 W + Midrange 250 W + Tweeter 200 W
- Dimensions: H 610 x W 470 x D 257 mm, 24 x 18 1/2 x 10 1/8 inch
- Weight: enclosure: 36 kg / 79 lb + RAM-L: 6 kg / 13 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network